Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
save style library
posted

when i save a style libary and then check the folder where it is supposed to be the style i found few css documents. Less than the style library original.

for example i create a new library from an existing (appletini) and when i save library style with other name (appletini2) i realize that it have less css document

lets say i have 30 css documents in original style and in my new style library i have 10 css documents, with or without change anything. Only the name

Its that normal???

(im working --> NetAdvantage appstylist for ASP.NET)

posted

Hello Flegar,

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance regarding this matter.

posted

Hello flegar,

I have noticed that you posted this a while ago.  Please note we are making efforts to ensure all posts are addressed by an Infragistics expert. We believe that the other community members could benefit from this thread as well.

Regarding the saving the style library, I am not able to reproduce it, I am able to save all CSS files after modifying them. I recommend you to go through following article which walk through you one by one to learn the basics of creating your very own Style Library.

http://help.infragistics.com/NetAdvantage/ASPNET/Current/CLR4.0/?page=WebAppStylist_Getting_Started.html

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance regarding this matter.