Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid footer - set value
posted

I have a grid with 3 columns which I fill with data when a button is clicked on my aspx page. Two of the columns display the column total in the footer. I need to set the footer of the thid column to be the product of the footers in the other columns. How can this be done - either at design-time or at run-time?

john

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi LongTom89,

It has been a while since your post, however in case you still need assistance I would be glad to help.

I am assuming that you have already set the totals for 2 of your columns for example in the code-behind:

UltraWebGrid1.Columns[2].Footer.Total = Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.SummaryInfo.Count;
    UltraWebGrid1.Columns[1].Footer.Total = Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.
    SummaryInfo.Count;

A straightforward approach to achieve your requirement would be to handle the InitializeLayout event client-side, and set the text of the desired column's footer in the handler:

function UltraWebGrid1_InitializeLayoutHandler(gridName) {
    var colA = igtbl_getGridById("UltraWebGrid1").Bands[0].Columns[1];
    var colB = igtbl_getGridById("UltraWebGrid1").Bands[0].Columns[2];
    igtbl_getGridById(
    "UltraWebGrid1").Bands[0].Columns[0].setFooterText(parseInt(colA.getFooterText()) + parseInt(colB.getFooterText()));
    }

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Petar Ivanov
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    http://ko.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data