Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
OnSelectedChanged event is only fired once.
posted

Hi,

I have a WebDropDown in TemplateDataField of a WebDataGrid. My WebDropDown have the OnSelectedChanged attribute set with AutoPostBack=true.

The first time I change the value of a WebDropDown, the OnSelectedChanged is fired but not the other time.

Thanks in advance...

<ig:TemplateDataField Key="Ordre" Width="100px">

<Header Text="Ordre" />

<ItemTemplate>

<ig:WebDropDown ID="OrdreDropDownList" runat="server" DisplayMode="DropDownList" AutoPostBack="true"  Width="75px" DropDownContainerHeight="0px" DropDownContainerWidth="75px" OnSelectionChanged="OrdreDropDownListSelectionChanged" />

</ItemTemplate>

</ig:TemplateDataField>

<ig:WebDataGrid ID="MenuWebDataGrid" DataKeyFields="MenuID" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False" StyleSetName="Office2007Black" OnItemCommand="WebDataGridOnItemCommand" OnInitializeRow="WebDataGridOnInitializeRow">

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello schartrand,

this event should be fired every time you select  item from the WebDropDown. If this is not working in that way then this is a development issue. Please make sure that you have installed the latest avaiable service release. If the issue still exist then provide me more details information like browser version, infragistics control version and steps to reproduce.

Thank you

Children
No Data