Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Footer rows for child band in hierarchical UltraWebGrid
posted

I need to display footers for child band.  I have following code. It doesn't work. No footer is displayed for band 1. My question is what else do I need to do in order to display a footer on a child band?  :

tcpGrid.Bands[1].ColFootersVisible = ShowMarginInfo.Yes;

UltraGridColumn dateColChild = tcpGrid.Bands[1].Columns.FromKey("EndDate");

dateColChild.Footer.Caption = string.Format("Total = ");

dateColChild.Footer.Total = SummaryInfo.Text;

dateColChild.Footer.Style.CssClass = "invWebTableFooterCol";

UltraGridColumn endCapColChild = tcpGrid.Bands[1].Columns.FromKey("EndCapital");

endCapColChild.Footer.Total = SummaryInfo.Text;

endCapColChild.Footer.Style.CssClass = "invWebTableFooterCol";

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello cs31415 ,

I know it has been a while since you’ve posted your question but if you’re still in need of assistance I’d be glad to help.

I’ve tested the code with the basic release version of 11.1 (11.1.20111.1006) . This code when set in the InitializeLayout event shows the footers for the child band as expected.

Please refer to the attached sample and let me know if you notice any major differences in our approaches.Feel free to modify it if it doesn’t represent your scenario. Also it would be helpful to know which version of our controls and which service release you’re using.

Let me know if you have any questions or if i misunderstood something from your scenario. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

http://ko.infragistics.com/support

WDG_footer.zip
Children
No Data