Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CellSelectionChanged in server side
posted

I want to do some server side process on cellselection changed in webdatagrid.I was able to capture the event and get the changed values but the problem is it fires twice.once i enter the cell by clicking it fires the event, and after changing the values and when i tab out it fires the event.I want to stop it firing the event when i click and enter the cell.My behaviour setting are as below.

<Behaviors>
                       <ig:Activation  Enabled="false">
                            <AutoPostBackFlags ActiveCellChanged ="false" />
                       </ig:Activation>
                       <ig:Selection CellSelectType ="Single" RowSelectType ="None" ColumnSelectType ="Single">
                        <AutoPostBackFlags CellSelectionChanged="true" />
                       </ig:Selection>

<ig:EditingCore AutoCRUD="false" Enabled="false">
                        <Behaviors>
                            <ig:CellEditing Enabled="true">
                                <EditModeActions EnableF2="true" EnableOnActive="false" EnableOnKeyPress="false"  />
                                <ColumnSettings>
                                    <ig:EditingColumnSetting ColumnKey="Port" ReadOnly="true" />
                                </ColumnSettings>
                            </ig:CellEditing>
                        </Behaviors>
                    </ig:EditingCore>
                </Behaviors>

posted

Hi,

Can somebody help me in this.I want to stop posting when I click the cell.I want the

CellSelectionChanged of the server side to fire after I change the cell value and tab out.