Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WHDG script error with IE 9
posted

Hello,

this is my first post here.

I am using infragsitics controls for winforms and asp.net for a while and feel to have a good understanding how to use them now, but this time it doesnt seem I can solve my problem.

In my current project I use a WHDG, binding own businessobjects. This is all working really well if I use chrome or firefox to view my web page. With IE the whole control is not being rendered and is not shown.

With IE (9.0.8112.16421 64-Bit) as debugging Browser script documents are generated in visual studio in order to see any script errors. And exactly that is what's happening to me with the WHDG. I will add an image of the error.

The ScriptResource is "Type.registerNamespace("Infragistics.Web.UI");":

For additional hints here is the aspx for the control the WHDG is placed in, the code behind is empty:

<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="WorkplaceTreeControl.ascx.cs"

Inherits="Binner.ProjectManager.GraphicalUserInterface.Controls.Workplace.ContainerControls.WorkplaceTreeControl" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v10.3, Version=10.3.20103.1013, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"

Namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.DataSourceControls" TagPrefix="ig" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v10.3, Version=10.3.20103.1013, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"

Namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls" TagPrefix="ig" %>

Namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI" TagPrefix="ig" %>

Namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.NavigationControls" TagPrefix="ig" %>

<%--<ig:WebDataTree ID="webDataTree" runat="server" SkinID="WorkplaceTree" SelectionType="Single"

OnNodeClick="NodeClicked">

<AutoPostBackFlags NodeAdded="On" NodeClick="On" />

<DragDropSettings EnableDragDrop="True">

</DragDropSettings>

</ig:WebDataTree>--%>

<div>

<ig:WebHierarchicalDataGrid ID="WebHierarchicalDataGrid1" runat="server" Height="350px"

DataSourceID="WebHierarchicalDataSource1" Width="100%" InitialDataBindDepth="-1"

InitialExpandDepth="-1" AutoGenerateColumns="false" AutoGenerateBands="false"

DataKeyFields="ID" IsSelfReference="True" EnableRelativeLayout="True">

<Columns>

<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="ShortName" Key="ShortName" Header-Text="ShortName">

<Header Text="ShortName"></Header>

</ig:BoundDataField>

<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="ID" Key="ID" Header-Text="ID" Width="50">

<Header Text="ID"></Header>

<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="Number" Key="Number" Header-Text="Number" Width="50">

<Header Text="Number"></Header>

</Columns>

<Bands>

<ig:Band DataMember="baseElementsDataView" Key="Employees" ShowHeader="false" ShowFooter="false"

IsSelfReference="true" AutoGenerateColumns="false">

<Columns>

<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="ShortName" Key="ShortName" Header-Text="ShortName">

<Header Text="ShortName"></Header>

<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="ID" Key="ID" Header-Text="ID" Width="50">

<Header Text="ID"></Header>

<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="Number" Key="Number" Header-Text="Number" Width="50">

<Header Text="Number"></Header>

</Columns>

</ig:Band>

</Bands>

</ig:WebHierarchicalDataGrid>

</div>

<ig:WebHierarchicalDataSource ID="WebHierarchicalDataSource1" runat="server">

<DataRelations>

<ig:DataRelation ChildColumns="MotherElementId" ChildDataViewID="baseElementsDataView"

ParentColumns="ID" ParentDataViewID="baseElementsDataView" />

</DataRelations>

<DataViews>

<ig:DataView ID="baseElementsDataView" DataSourceID="ObjectDataSource1" />

</DataViews>

</ig:WebHierarchicalDataSource>

<asp:ObjectDataSource ID="ObjectDataSource1" runat="server" SelectMethod="GetAllBaseElements"

TypeName="Binner.ProjectManager.BusinessLogic.Elements.ElementsManager"></asp:ObjectDataSource>

Please help me out.

greets

Carsten