Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDropDown SelectionChanged not firing!
posted

I have the following code for my WebDropDown; located in a table. For some reason, the SelectionChanged event never fires! I see that it does post back, but SelectionChanged doesn't fire (even though I select report 1 or 2) and then once the post back is done, it reverts back to the first (blank) row! What's going on? How can I get the event to fire? What is even stranger is that this works in another project just fine!

<ig:WebDropDown ID="wddReportType" runat="server" AutoPostBack="True" EnableViewState="true"
    AutoSelectOnMatch="False" DisplayMode="DropDownList" StyleSetName="Default"
    EnableClosingDropDownOnSelect="false" EnableAutoCompleteFirstMatch="false"
    KeepFocusOnSelection="false" EnableAutoFiltering="Client"
    EnableCustomValueSelection="false" EnableCustomValues="false"
    Width="95%" onselectionchanged="wddReportType_SelectionChanged">
    <AutoPostBackFlags SelectionChanged="On" ValueChanged="Off" />
    <AjaxIndicator Enabled="True" />
    <Items>
        <ig:DropDownItem Key="None" Text="" Value="None" ToolTip="Please select a report"></ig:DropDownItem>
        <ig:DropDownItem Key="Report1" Text="Report 1" Value="Report1" ToolTip="Report one"></ig:DropDownItem>
        <ig:DropDownItem Key="Report2" Text="Report 2" Value="Report2" ToolTip="Report two"></ig:DropDownItem>
    </Items>
</ig:WebDropDown>

Parents Reply Children
No Data