Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Migration of Infragistics 2007 vol 3 (Version=7.3.20073.38) to latest version
posted

Hi - I have a quick question relating to a version migration? We have an application that we have developed for a customer using Infragistics 2007 vol 3. We have eventually migrated the application to ASP.NET 4.0 but have retained the version of Infragistics - mainly because we have not had the time to migrate the version and also because the current version does work with .NET 4.0.

We want to implement some performance enhancements to the application and one of these potential enhancements would be to actually migrate to the latest version of Infragistics - assuming that the latest version of the control are actually faster than the same control four years ago.

My questions:

1. Assuming that the above proposition is possible, is there a guide that can help us do actual migration - I know that there is a tool to automate changing the version number, but there will be some coding changes that need to be done in order to make the new controls work the same as the old controls. The sort things we will need to know is what has changed, where to focus regression testing etc.

2. Do the latest controls work with Google Chrome?

Thanks

Brian

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data