Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Missing Row Selectors
posted

I have a webdatagrid, but for some reason I can't get the row selectors to show up.  I click on a row, or a cell, and nothing seems to appear.  The little triangle selectors don't even appear.  Can anyone help me out?   I'm using the 2011 version.

<ig:WebDataGrid ID="WebDataGrid1" runat="server" Width="400px" DataKeyFields="ID"
                                AutoGenerateColumns="false" ShowHeader="false" ShowFooter="false" >
                                <Columns >
                                    <ig:TemplateDataField Key="ID"  >
                                        <ItemTemplate>
                                             <sc:FieldRenderer runat="server" ID="FieldRenderer3" Item="<%#((Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer)Container).DataItem %> "
                                                Parameters="h=25" FieldName="Product Image" />
                                            <sc:FieldRenderer runat="server" ID="FormDescription3" Item="<%#((Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer)Container).DataItem %>"
                                                FieldName="Product Name" />
                                        </ItemTemplate>
                                    </ig:TemplateDataField>
                                    <ig:BoundCheckBoxField DataFieldName="ID" Key="IDField" Header-Text="Select"   />
                                </Columns>

<Behaviors>
                                    <ig:Activation Enabled="true" />                        
                                        <ig:Selection RowSelectType="Single" Enabled="true" CellClickAction="Row"  />                        
                                        <ig:RowSelectors RowNumbering="true" Enabled="true">
                                            <RowSelectorClientEvents RowSelectorClicked="hello"  />
                                        </ig:RowSelectors>
                                      <ig:EditingCore>
                                        <Behaviors>
                                        <ig:CellEditing>
                                            <ColumnSettings>
                                                <ig:EditingColumnSetting ColumnKey="IDField" ReadOnly="false" />
                                            </ColumnSettings>
                                        </ig:CellEditing>
                                        </Behaviors>
                                       </ig:EditingCore>
                                </Behaviors> 
                           </ig:WebDataGrid>

posted

Hi mario101,

Well, first off I'd like to point out that you do not have Selection enabled.  However you do have Activation.  So assuming that when you click on a cell, it is becoming active, the row selector should become active.  Verify that the TH for the row selector has igg_ActiveRowSelector class applied and if there is an inner div, it should have igg_ActiveRowSelectorImage.  If these are applied, it could mean you are missing those css class definitions for the background images.  Please check all of that out.

regards,
    David Young