Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultragauge saveto error
posted

when I use the save to method, i get the next error

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Acceso denegado a la ruta de acceso 'c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\imagenes'.
   en System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   en System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   en System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   en Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGauge.UltraGauge.SaveTo(String filePath, GaugeImageType imageType, Size size)

I have gived all the possible permissions to all the existents users, but the image can not be saved, how can I fix it?

we are ussing infragistcs 2010.3 and windows 7 and windows server 2008

posted

Hi losoriomx,

It has been some time since your post, however in case you still need assistance I would be glad to help.

In this scenario it is likely that you need to give permissions to the network service user instead of the asp.net user. Please refer to the following thread for more information on the topic:

http://forums.asp.net/t/1013434.aspx/1

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.