Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Javascript resizing Issue
posted

I try to get the WebSplitter exactly as big as the browser window. To do so, i wrote a javascript which gets the dimension of the browser window an sets those values to a panel or directly to the WebSplitter. This client side resizing works well on resizing, but not on init.

In Internet Explorer 8.0 the WebSplitter contents are get resized well, when it is in a asp:Panel. But in Firefox 8.0, Safari 5.12 and Chrome 15 the contents of the WebSplitter are not shown, till the user resizes the browser window.

I've tested all browser with the same situation, except a asp:Label instead of the WebSplitter, then it worked fine.

I've attached a sample project. The WebForm 'WebSplitterPanel.aspx' works fine in IE but not in the other Browsers. The WebForm 'Label.aspx' uses exact the same javascript and works fine in all browsers. (To get the project attached, i had to delete the content of the folder "ig_res\images\", maybe you have to add those images to test it correctly, but it used the default layout.)

Also i tested some other Infragistics control with this scenario, and its only the WebSplitter that dont work fine?!

When this get fixed? Do i have to wait for a SR??

WebSplitter_SampleProject.zip
Parents Reply Children
No Data