Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebChart v6.3
posted

We are using ultrawebchart session based deployment ,exactly as given in example .

<igchart:ultrachart id="UltraChartAssetSummary" runat="server" Width="500px" Height="200px" ChartType="PieChart3D"
            Version="6.2" Section508Compliant="False" CrossHairColor="Blue" EnableCrossHair="False" ChartImagesPath="ChartImages"
            ImagePipePageName="ImagePipe.Aspx" EnableScrollBar="False" EmptyChartText="Data Not Available. Please call UltraChart.Data.DataBind() after setting valid Data.DataSource"
            BackColor="#f7f7ef" Transform3D-Perspective="50" Transform3D-ZRotation="0" Transform3D-Scale="65" Transform3D-XRotation="-310"
            Transform3D-YRotation="80" BackgroundImageStyle="StretchedFit" Visible="False">
            <Border Thickness="0"></Border>
            <PieChart3D ConcentricSpacing="0.25" BreakAlternatingSlices="False" OthersCategoryPercent="0"
             BreakOthersSlice="False" BreakDistancePercentage="10" StartAngle="80" ColumnIndex="-1" PieThickness="20"
             BreakAllSlices="False" RadiusFactor="1000" ShowConcentricLegend="True">
             <Labels Font="Microsoft Sans Serif, 7.8pt" Visible="True" FormatString="&lt;PERCENT_VALUE:#0.00&gt;%"
              LeaderLineThickness="1" FillColor="Transparent" LeaderLinesVisible="True" BorderDrawStyle="Solid"
              Format="Custom" BorderThickness="0" LeaderEndStyle="ArrowAnchor" FontColor="Black" BorderColor="Black"
              LeaderDrawStyle="Dot"></Labels>
            </PieChart3D>
            <ClientSideEvents ClientOnMouseClick="UltraChartAssetSummary_ClientOnMouseClick"></ClientSideEvents>
            <Data>
             <EmptyStyle>
              <PointPE FillOpacity="255" Fill="Transparent"></PointPE>
              <PE FillOpacity="255" Fill="Transparent"></PE>
             </EmptyStyle>
            </Data>
            <TitleLeft Visible="False" Orientation="VerticalLeftFacing" HorizontalAlign="Near" Extent="26"
             Location="Left">
             <Margins Bottom="5" Top="5" Right="5" Left="5"></Margins>
            </TitleLeft>
            <ColorModel ModelStyle="CustomLinear" AlphaLevel="255"></ColorModel>
            <Legend Font="Arial, 8pt" Visible="True" BorderThickness="0" SpanPercentage="40" BackgroundColor="Transparent"
             FormatString="&lt;ITEM_LABEL&gt;">
             <Margins Bottom="5" Top="5" Right="5" Left="5"></Margins>
            </Legend>
            <Axis>
---so on
</gchart:ultrachart>

We are having issue in server that sometimes we are getting Access Denied error and sometimes it works fine .It's a urgent issue .Please me know if we are missing something.

Offline posted

Hello,

I recommend that you download the latest service release for v6.3 the latest service release for v6.3 is build 20063.1091. This should be able to be downloaded from the Infragistics website. You can find it by using the following steps.

1. Go to www.infragistics.com
    2. Hover over My IG and click My Keys & Downloads.
    3. Click on the NetAdvantage product you wish to download the service release for NetAdvantage 2006 Volume 3.
    4. Scroll down to the service release section and download the service release for NetAdvantage for ASP.NET.

After you have installed the latest service release of v6.3 if the issue persists I recommend you upgrade to a later version, 2008 Volume 1 or later as a fix for this issue was release for versions of NetAdvantage 2008 Volume 1 and later.

Please let me know if you have any questions concerning this matter.

Sincerely,
    Mike P.
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com