Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
By capturing the item in each row is put on hold for 10 seconds or more
posted

I'm using the WebDataGrid control to capture the elements of the bill, with support Java Script programming to capture the key item in the event ExitingEditMode call AJAX routines to bring me the description, price and type of unit if there.

All the above is correct and brings the data almost immediately but the problem is that by capturing the key of another article in the next line it takes to enable me put the cell where the course ... as if I blocked for 7 or 10 seconds and then the cell enables me to catch and I can capture but the problem be bound to capture each item in each of the lines., as the user is desperate to be capturing the elements of the bill gives a few clicks in the cell where it should capture the key and AJAX sends a message that the server is busy

When the internet is slow wait times will be 10 or 15 seconds

question
¿¿This is normal when using AJAX with the WebDataGrid ¿??
¿Any advice that I can take to minimize or remove waiting times when the user wants to capture data on the next line ¿??

I'm using
Visual Studio 2010 Professional
WebForm with C #
NetAdvantage 2010 Vol 3 for asp.net.
Windows Server 2003
The items table is 177 records in SQL 2008 R2

regards

Parents
No Data
    posted

Help me!!!  Help me!!! Help me!!! Help me!!! PLASEEEE

question
    ¿¿This is normal when using AJAX with the WebDataGrid ¿??
    ¿Any advice that I can take to minimize or remove waiting times when the user wants to capture data on the next line ¿??

Children
No Data