Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webdropdown Paging Not Working
posted

Hi

I am using Webdropdown  which containing 5 000 records and I set these properties 

<ig:WebDropDown ID="wddl1" runat="server" AutoPostBack="false" AutoSelectOnMatch="true"

CssClass="filterlistarea" CurrentValue="" DisplayMode="DropDown" DropDownContainerHeight="200px"

EnableClosingDropDownOnSelect="false" EnableMultipleSelection="true" MultipleSelectionType="Checkbox"

StyleSetName="Default" Width="180px" EnableAutoCompleteFirstMatch="true" PageSize="400"

EnablePaging="true" DropDownContainerMaxHeight="200px" EnableDropDownAsChild="false"

EnableLoadOnDemand="false" PagerSettings-PagerMode="Numeric" EnablePersistingCustomValues="false"

EnableViewState="false" EnableAutoFiltering="Server" AutoFilterQueryType="Contains">

<DropDownItemBinding TextField="FirstName" ValueField="FirstName" />

<AjaxIndicator Enabled="False" />

</ig:WebDropDown>

But when I clicked to page no 2 in webdropdown it shows the old data only and it also doing post back . Can anybody provide me a proper solution for this issue 

Parents Reply Children
No Data