Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scrollbars problems for Grid when placed inside web tab
posted

Hi all,

I am experiencing a problem with the scrollbars of a page where I have webhierarchical datagrid placed inside a webtab.

The grid's horizontal scrollbar never seems to be visible. One is still able to scroll by holding in the mouse scroll button, but this is not the expected nor the required behavior.

I have included an example of the behavior I am experiencing.

What I would like to know is if it will be possible, based on the supplied sample to disable the webtab scrollbars, but have the grid make its scrollbars visible if/and when required based on the browser window size.

I have implemented a fix suggested in one of the blogs by wrapping the grid in a div and specifying some of the style properties, but this has not resolved the issue.

I have also tried the grid and webtab clientside properties for height and width, but this has not yielded and successful results.

My environment is as follows:

VS2010

IE9

Widows 7 32 bit.

Infragistics ASP.Net Version 11.2.20112.2086

.Net 4

DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"

Regards.

Whdg_WebTab_Scrollbar.zip