Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation
posted

Hi,

When I use infragistics class library ie. Infragistics2.WebUI.Documents.Excel.v11.2

in SSIS Package Development its working fine but when I deployed the package to UAT,

I am getting error as

|| 5/1/2012 4:50:15 AM ||Errors from Package: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly Infragistics2.WebUI.Documents.Excel.v11.2, Version=11.2.20112.2025, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. File name: Infragistics2.WebUI.Documents.Excel.v11.2, Version=11.2.20112.2025, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb at ST_cb14632e4d4c40e79fa791e2b4529ef1.csproj.ScriptMain.Main() WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1. Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging. To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog]. --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams) at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Tasks.ScriptTask.VSTATaskScriptingEngine.ExecuteScript() Stack Trace: at CreditSuisse.Aiop.Services.ExecuteSSISJobService.SSISJob.Process(Int32 jobId) in g:\TeamBuild\Build\AIOP\AS\

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

From the exception, it appears that the Infragistics2.WebUI.Documents.Excel.v11.2 is missing from your deployment. 

Have you verified that the Infragistics2.WebUI.Documents.Excel.v11.2 assembly is in either the GAC or the Bin folder of the application on the UAT machine that you are deploying to?

Let me know if you have any questions with this matter.

Children
No Data