Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Repeating records on export
posted

HI,  using V10.3 webexcelexporter it is exporting the first 13 records severaltimes before exporting the rest. Below is my code. what am I doing wrong?

<ig:WebExcelExporter ID="WebExcelExporter1" runat="server" DataExportMode="AllDataInDataSource" ExportMode="Download" EnableStylesExport="false" OnCellExporting="WebExcelExporter1_CellExporting" > </ig:WebExcelExporter>

Protected Sub WebExcelExporter1_CellExporting(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.ExcelCellExportingEventArgs) Handles WebExcelExporter1.CellExporting

If (e.CurrentColumnIndex.Equals(8) And (Not e.IsHeaderCell) And (Not e.IsSummaryCell) And (Not e.IsFooterCell)) Then
            e.Cancel = True
            If IsDBNull(Me.WebDataGrid1.Rows(e.CurrentRowIndex - 1).Items.GetValue(18)) Or Me.WebDataGrid1.Rows(e.CurrentRowIndex - 1).Items.GetValue(18) = 0 Then
                e.WorksheetCell.Value = "Select Value"
            ElseIf Me.WebDataGrid1.Rows(e.CurrentRowIndex - 1).Items.GetValue(18) = 1 Then
                e.WorksheetCell.Value = "Retain"
            ElseIf Me.WebDataGrid1.Rows(e.CurrentRowIndex - 1).Items.GetValue(18) = 2 Then
                e.WorksheetCell.Value = "Remove"
            End If
        End If

If (e.CurrentColumnIndex.Equals(9) And (Not e.IsHeaderCell) And (Not e.IsSummaryCell) And (Not e.IsFooterCell)) Then
            e.Cancel = True           
            e.WorksheetCell.Value = Me.WebDataGrid1.Rows(e.CurrentRowIndex - 1).Items.GetValue(17)
        End If
    End Sub

Parents
No Data
    posted

HI conrad1209,

If you don't handle that event, do you still get repeating rows?  Do you have a full sample you could attach?  Maybe it's the data and the event that do it.

regards,
    David Young 

Children
No Data