Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultra web tool bar doesn't work in Mozilla 10.0
posted

I am using  Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebToolbar.v4.3 in ASP.NET 2003 with framework 1.1.

This ultra web tool bar  works in IE9 but doesn't work with the Mozilla Firefox.

Here is the exception i get when i load the ultra web tool bar

Input string was not in a correct format.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]    System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) +10162435    System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +207    System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) +46    Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebToolbar.UltraWebToolbar.getRenderer() +352    Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebToolbar.UltraWebToolbar.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +163    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +108    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +224    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +224    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3394