Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics 11.1 Installtion ERROR. Please respond ASAP
posted

I wanted to install the Infragistics 2011 volume 1. We hold license key for the same.I downloaded the setup from the below page link.

http://ko.infragistics.com/downloads/archived.aspx

I downloaded "NetAdvantage for ASP.NET 2011 Vol. 1 Complete Bundle" by clicking on "Download NetAdvantage for ASP.NET 2011 Volume 1" from the above link.

After the folder "NetAdvantage_ASPNET_20111_WithSamplesAndHelp" got downloaded into my system , I executed the "NetAdvantage_Ultimate_20111.exe" file. I selected ASP.NET and the Version Utility Tool and tried to install.

The installation ended in error. I have attached the error screenshot and the log file along with this post.

Later on , I tried to install using the NetAdvantage_ASPNET_20111_WithSamplesAndHelp\Setups\NetAdvantage_ASPNET_20111.msi file. This also ended in a error. I have attached the corressponding screenshot also.

Please get back to us on a solution ASAP possibly within today as this is critical for our development.

Please note: I have placed all the files to be attached in a compressed file. Please check out and provide a solution ASAP

Attachments.zip
Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data