Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Getting blank/empty WebDropDown controls after select new row in Master/Detail (ASP formview/gridview) Page
posted

I have a page with an ASP:Formview that contains a few Infragistics WebDropDown controls and an ASP:Gridview at the bottom. The Formview and Gridview are intended to be used like a Master/Detail page. When the page first loads, all of the controls including the Infragistics WebDropDowns display properly (have values). When I select another row in the Gridview, the Gridview's "SelectedIndexChanged" method is called. I'm using this method to rebind the Formview (pass the SelectParameter value) to show the attributes of the selected record. Visually, my selected row is highlighted in the gridview and all of the Formview controls are updated with the EXCEPTION of the Infragistics WebDropDown controls. Those display as BLANK. I am able to trace through the methods that are called:

Formview_OnDataBound
WebDropDown_OnDataBound
WebDropDown_OnPreRender
and other Javascript that loads the WebDropDownControls to make sure each selected value is unique between the WDD controls

What might cause the WDD controls to display as BLANK (empty) after the row is selected (and page reloads)?

Please advise,
Chris

Parents Reply Children
No Data