Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
trigger update from backcode
posted

Hi,

Can't seem to figure out how to do this equivalent for javascript in C# :)

var editingCore = grid.get_behaviors().get_editingCore();

editingCore.commit();

basically my layout is like this http://ko.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/74404/376216.aspx#376216

I'm getting error below when user change note in the tree after cell is edited but not saved. My idea is to save the grid onselectionchanged

"Requested record cannot be found by key.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.MissingRecordException: Requested record cannot be found by key.

Source Error:"

Thanks

Zaid

Parents
    posted

Hello Zaid,

You don't need to submit changes to the grid on the server. The grid is updated automatically on the first postback after a cell has been edited. So, in case you set AutoPostBackFlags-SelectionChanged="true" for the WebDataTree, the grid should be updated. I am attaching a small sample, replicating your scenario.

Let me know if you have any questions.

WDGUpdate.zip
Reply Children
No Data