Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Styling the Calendar
posted

I am currently using WebMonthView and WebScheduleInfo.

I am having an issue with the styling.  I have the ig_res folder in the root directory.  How do I correctly point my WebMonthView/WebScheduleInfo to the root directory which is located in root/MyProject.  I have tried to hand type it, use the styling wizard in design view, using the properties.  It seems when ever I change it all of the styling vanishes and it is void of all styles.  I know I must be doing something incorrectly here I just can't seem to figure that out.  Would like to link it up to all of the styles available with the control (Appletini etc) which are currently in the ig_res folder in the root directory.

<igsch:WebMonthView ID="cboLocations" runat='server' WebScheduleInfoID="WebScheduleInfo1"
Style="top: 0px; left: -1px; height: 563px; width: 87%" StyleSetName="Office2010Blue"
EnableMultiResourceCaption="True" Height="500px" MultiDayEventFromArrowCaption=""
MultiDayEventToArrowCaption="" StyleSetPath="" StyleSheetDirectory="" Width="500px">
</igsch:WebMonthView>
<igsch:WebScheduleInfo ID="WebScheduleInfo1" runat="server">
<ClientEvents ActivityDialogOpening="WebScheduleInfo1_ActivityDialogOpening" />
<ClientEvents ActiveDayChanging="WebScheduleInfo1_ActiveDayChanging" />
</igsch:WebScheduleInfo>

Parents
    posted

Hi OmegaPrime,

You should set the following properties of the WebMonthView:

EnableAppStyling="True" StyleSetName="Appletini" StyleSetPath="ig_res" 

Please let me know if this helps.

Reply Children