Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDatePicker fails to render when disabled then re-enabled in a hidden roweditcontrol
posted

Hi,

I currently have a problem for which I find no solution at the moment

When my data is in a certain state, I disable editing and set some controls to set_enabled(false) in order to disable editing but permit reading data from the rowedittemplate

When data is in an editable state, I set the controls enabled with set_enabled(true) again, but when I open the rowedittemplate, the default value has disappeared and the drop down button which opens the calendar is greyed, as if the control was not rendered correctly

I tried using the _repaint() method, but it doesn't seem to work...

I'm proceeding to those actions via the rowDeleted and rowAdded events where I check data state

If someone was kind enough to help, that would be really nice

PS: extracting an exemple is not an easy option due to the project dependencies, so something like an indication of the best practice is welcome, so I can find a way to improve behavior

Thanks a lot!

Parents
    posted

Hi Antoine,

Can you provide me with some more information, like what events you use to set the controls enabled/disabled? Is it possible to share your code for these operations?

Reply Children
No Data