Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Vertical Left Orientation for Labels
posted

Hello Ng,

I got a Problem with a stacked bar chart, i try to change the orientation of the Labels at the x axis by code, but it's not working. Here is the code i use. Thanks in advance for your help.

Me.UltraChart1.TitleBottom.Text = "Warenverteilung/Rohertrag Gesamt für den Zeitraum " & Me.txtMonat.Text & "/" & Me.txtJahr.Text & " -" & Me.txtEndMonat.Text & "/" & Me.txtEndJahr.Text

Me.UltraChart1.Axis.X.Margin.Far.Value = 5

Me.UltraChart1.Axis.Y.Margin.Far.Value = 5

Me.UltraChart1.Axis.Y2.Margin.Far.Value = 10

Me.UltraChart1.Axis.X2.Margin.Far.Value = 10

Me.UltraChart1.Tooltips.FormatString = "<DATA_VALUE:###,###,###,##0.00>"

Me.UltraChart1.Data.DataSource = ds.Tables(0)

Me.UltraChart1.Data.DataBind()

Me.UltraChart1.Axis.X.Labels.Orientation = Infragistics.UltraChart.Shared.Styles.TextOrientation.VerticalLeftFacing

Me.UltraChart1.Axis.X2.Labels.Orientation = Infragistics.UltraChart.Shared.Styles.TextOrientation.VerticalLeftFacing

Here is a screen from my chart ...

screenshot

Offline posted

This is because you need to change the orientation of the series labels, not item labels:

Me.UltraChart1.Axis.X.Labels.SeriesLabels.Orientation = Infragistics.UltraChart.Shared.Styles.TextOrientation.VerticalLeftFacing