Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Reg: Hidden Columns
posted

Hi

I am creating 10 columns dynamically at the run time with the Width="100%" and Height="75%". First time it is displaying all the columns with the correct width.

The issue is when I am clicking the button I am hidding 3 columns in the client side. Now, the grid of the display is shrinked.

Can u help me to solve this.

Thanks in advcane.

Offline posted

Hello Praveena,

I have investigated this issue and managed to recreate it. This behavior appears only when Columns Widths are set to particular Values. When hide the columns , the space they occupied could not be Auto Resized by the Visible Fixed Width Columns.

So I suppose you set a Width value in the CodeBehind. If you remove it for at least one column, then this issue should not be recreated any more.

I have attached a CodeSample that could be of use to you.

Thank you for choosing Infragistics components!
    If you still have any concerns or questions I will be glad to help.

WDG_ColumnsMissAlign.zip
    posted

Hi,

I have attached a html code along with the two screen shots for reference for the previous mail. And after hidding the certain columns why the grid is shrinked?

Kindly help me to solve this problem.

Hidden Columns.rar