Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultrachart throws error at runtime: Problem with CLR 4.0 and CLR 4.5
posted

I have recently updated a trial version to a full subscription and after installation, have upgraded my project using the version utility tool. 

While other controls seem to work fine, i have a problem with the ultrachart component. I have put an ultrachart on my form, which shows up perfectly at design time, but when i run the compilation it throws an error saying something like (translated from german...)

the type  'Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebChart.UltraChart' is present in 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2013.1\ASP.NET\CLR4.0\Bin\Infragistics4.WebUI.UltraWebChart.v13.1.dll' as well as in 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2013.1\ASP.NET\CLR4.5\Bin\Infragistics45.WebUI.UltraWebChart.v13.1.dll' .

I have only run the 4.5 toolbox utility, yet 4.0 components are still present in my toolbox. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still get the same problem.