Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
multi-column header not using custom CSS
posted

I have custom CSS for column headers so that they are not bold.  The multi-column header (Design Pay Structure) has CSS to make it black and that is working fine.  The other headers are all using the same CSS as the first column (MAXIMIM) but the sub-columns are not showing correctly.  I am using version 12.2r2202.  This was working fine in 12.2r2075 as seen here (all columns are not bold):

Please let me know what has changed.  I have not changed this code at all.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Peggy,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

Are you setting the header’s classes via the HeaderCaptionCssClass property of the grid or are you setting it individually to each column’s Header-CssClass?

I’ve tested this by setting the HeaderCaptionCssClass to make the font-weight for the header text normal:

HeaderCaptionCssClass="headerCaption"

And the class is:

.headerCaption

{

font-weight:normal !important;

}

And also specifically for the GroupField I’ve set a separate class to make the color of the text Black:

<ig:GroupField Key="Group1" Header-Text="Group 1" Header-CssClass="blackText">

.blackText

{

color: Black;

}

After setting the grid this way all of the column’s header text is not bolded.

Are you setting this up in a different way? I’ve attached the sample I used to test this together with a screenshot of what I see when I run it.

Let me know if you’re getting a different result or if you’re setting these classes in a different way.

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer II

Infragistics, Inc.

http://ko.infragistics.com/support

WDG_multiCols.zip
Reply Children
No Data