Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using a library should be easier than NOT using a library.
posted

But it seems to me that using the WebDataGrid is much more difficult than NOT using it. :D

Does anyone know how to select a row in a webdatagrid prorammatically.  I'm very sure that this question has been raised at least a thousand times before, but so far not so good.  I searched the Internet and could not find a single solution except someone keeps yelling, "go back to ultragrid."  Well, I have no choice of dumping the webdatagird.  I searched for it in this forum, and only find myself disappointed.

In my imagination, it should be easy as setting the current row to X. 

Thanks

Parents
    posted

Hello DQ ninh,

I am attaching a sample demonstrating how rows may be programmatically selected in WebDataGrid both on the server and client.

In order to achieve selection in WDG/WHDG, the desired rows are to be added to the selected rows collection which may be accessed through the Selection behavior object:

WebDataGrid1.Behaviors.Selection.SelectedRows.Add(WebDataGrid1.Rows[0]);

function selectd3rdRow() {
                    var grid = $find("WebDataGrid1");
                    grid.get_behaviors().get_selection().get_selectedRows().add(grid.get_rows().get_row(3));
                }
    Hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
    WDGSelection.zip
Reply Children
No Data