Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDropDown displays in random location when I implement my MasterPage
posted

When I implement my base master page, the WebDropDown control acts very strangely. The dropdown portion of the control displays in a very unusable location, not directly under the main control, as one would expect.

I've boiled my main page down to the most basic of elements, as seen in the code snip below:

<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage/DefaultMaster.master" Title="SuiteMetrics" EnableEventValidation="False" Theme="Default" EnableViewState="True" %>
<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="mainContentHolder" Runat="Server">
     <ig:WebDropDown ID="ddlCustLoc" runat="server" Width="350px"/>
</asp:Content>

When I run this page, and pull down the dropdown box, this is the result:

I am using Infragistics 2013.1. 

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics.

I have done some looking into this matter and have created a sample to attempt to reproduce this issue. I have been able to reproduce this issue. I used v13.1 with service release 2107. What version and service release are you using? Do you have a sample that reproduces this issue? I am attaching my sample to this thread. Note I have removed the ig_res folder for files size. What do you see when you run the sample?

WDD_MasterPage.zip
Reply Children
No Data