Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Batch Updating Saving the last row enter twice?
posted

I am in the middle of converting my current Webdatagrid to use batch updating. (In hopes it will speed things up).  But one of my issues is that I am noticing it is saving my last row entered twice.

Does anyone know what possibly can be causing it?

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Abby,

Thank you for posting in our forum. 

In order to look into the specific scenario I’ll need some additional information:

1. The exact version and service release version of our product that you’re currently using.

2. Are you using AutoCrud or are you manually handling the CRUD events (RowAdding, RowDeleting and RowUpdating) and saving the changes in your data base?

2.1) If you’re manually handling the events could you share the code you use to save the changes?

2.2) If Crud operations are handled by the data source, could you let me know what data source you’re using?

1. Please provide and isolated sample that reproduces the issue so that I may look into it. If that’s not possible ,please share the relevant code ( mark-up of the grid, events handled for CRUD operations if any).

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer II

Infragistics, Inc.

http://ko.infragistics.com/support