Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics WebDropDown Attributes Lost On Update
posted

I have several infragistics webdropdown lists, each one in its own update panel. In code behind (VB.net), I filter the dropdown lists based on selections from higher-level dropdown lists. I have the dropdown lists set up as:

<asp:UpdatePanel ID="PlantAsync" runat="server" ChildrenAsTriggers="False" UpdateMode="Conditional">

<ContentTemplate>

<ig:WebDropDown ID="PlantsList" AutoPostBack="True" EnableMultipleSelection="true" Width="100px" DropDownContainerWidth="300px" CssClass="LeftAlign" EnableClosingDropDownOnSelect="false" runat="server" NullText=" "/>

</ContentTemplate>

</asp:UpdatePanel>

When the page first loads, everything works fine.

But when the PlantAsync.Update() command is executed, some of the attributes are lost. EnableClosingDropDownOnSelect and Width are set to default, while DropDownContainerWidth and EnableMultipleSelection values seem to be maintained.

The only one I'm concerned about is EnableClosingDropDownOnSelect. Having this return to 'true' prevents the user from selecting multiple items at once. How do I keep this set to 'false' on update?

Parents Reply Children
No Data