Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDatePicker no longer getting postback data in a custom control
posted

I'm in the process of converting all of the WebDateChooser's in my application to the newer WebDatePicker so that I can upgrade to the latest version of your library.  In my application I had created a custom control that inherits from CompositDataBoundControl. This control basically would databind to a set of objects and based on the properties of that object it dynamically creates different types of controls (textbox, radio buttons, dropdownlist, WebDateChooser).  I've altered my control to start using the WebDatePicker instead of the WebDateChooser, basically just swapping out the control and changing the property names accordingly.  However, now that i've done that, the new WebDatePicker control is no longer persisting the selected date upon postback, instead it's keeping the original value that was assigned upon databinding.  I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.  Note, this works without issue when I'm using the WebDateChooser. Thanks.