Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Reload WebTab contents after UpdatePanel trigger occurs
posted

Hi all,

I'm implementing a WebTab control that is nested within an UpdatePanel, so that when information underlying the data displayed in each tab is updated, a message will be displayed to the user while it is updated, and then they're reloaded.

I've disabled AutoPostBack as that seems to cause more issues than it solves. Bsaically, we want each of the tabs to persist their state if they HAVEN'T been loaded yet. So on the initial page load, we load up tab 1, then clicking tab 2 and 3 should load their contents, and clicking any of the other tabs again won't do anything.

However, after the updatepanel is updated, the selectedindexchanged event does not fire, but we need it to. How can we force the event to fire after the updatepanel has been updated?

I'm sure there's a client side function that's preventing the tabs from being reloaded again, but just not sure what that is exactly.

Parents Reply Children
No Data