Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Point Labels
posted

I'm not sure if their called point labels but I don't know what their called yet. I'm very new this this chart and trying to learn how to use it. One thing I have not figured out how to do is change the axis of the labels that are displayed along the bottom of the chart for each point on the chart.

Currently the text is all going from bottom to top. They use up a lot of vertical space this way I would like to turn them so they are either at an angle or horizontal and have them wrap within a specific width.

Does that make sense?

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

set Chart.Axis.X.Labels.Orientation to Horizontal or Custom, if you want to also specify the angle with OrientationAngle property.

You can wrap the labels by setting Chart.Axis.X.Labels.Layout.Behavior to UseCollection. Then edit the BehaviorCollection and add a WrapTextBehavior to it. Unfortunately, you won't be able to set the width yourself. It will be calculated automatically.