Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Help with MarkRecordChange Error
posted

Hi Team,

I have a webdata grid with a bound checkbox coloum (column added to datatable ) and based on selection of checkbox, I am removing the records from the database,

This part is taking place in RowUpdating server side event.

At the end of the rowupdating method, I am re-binding the grid.

Doing so I am getting error ' not set to an instance of an object.",

Below is the detailed stack trace message.

at Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.ControlDataRecordCollection.MarkRecordChange(Int32 index)
at Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.ControlDataRecord.NotifyPropertyChange()
at Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.ControlDataItem.NotifyPropertyChange()
at Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.GridRecordItem.set_Text(String value)
at Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.EditingCore.OnAction(String actionType, Object id, Object value, Object tag)
at Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.GridBehavior.Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.IGridBehavior.OnAction(String actionType, Object id, Object value, Object tag)
at Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.GridBot.LoadAdditionalClientState(Object state)
at Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.RunBot.HandleRaisePostDataChangedEvent()
at Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.GridBot.HandleRaisePostDataChangedEvent()
at Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.Data.FlatDataBoundControl.RaisePostDataChangedEvent()
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaiseChangedEvents()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Any idea why I am getting this error

If I need to do so that I need to rebind the grid after rowupdating event that is removing some data from database, how can i do that?

Regards

Varun

Parents Reply Children
No Data