Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid show vertical scrollbar when it isn't necessary
posted

I'm using Infragistics 15.2, html5 and asp .NET.

I have the next issue, I built a page with two parts, a div with a legend and a div with a WebDataGrid. I only want show the horizontal scrollbar (if it is necessary) and when the rows exceed the visible zone browser i want to use the horizontal scrollbar browser. In all the tests the last row in the WebDataGrid isn't show completed and appear the vertical scrollbar.

I had tried to put height to 100%, change the overflow properties and other tests but i don't get it.

This is the design code:

<form id="form1" runat="server">

<div style="height:30px;background-color:#cccccc;padding-top:10px;" class="leyenda">

<address>* <strong>FCL</strong> = Contenedor Completo <strong>LCL</strong> = Grupaje</address>

</div>

<ig:WebDataMenu ID="ContextMenu" runat="server" IsContextMenu="True" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px" BorderColor="#CCCCCC">

<ClientEvents ItemClick="MenuItem_Click" />

<Items>

<ig:DataMenuItem Text="Exportar" Key="Exportar" ImageUrl="~/images/16_excel.gif" ></ig:DataMenuItem>

</Items>

</ig:WebDataMenu>

<div id="DataGridWrapper" style="height:100%;">

<ig:WebExcelExporter runat="server" ID="eExporter" ExportMode="Download" DataExportMode="AllDataInDataSource"/>

<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" EnableScriptGlobalization="true"></asp:ScriptManager>

<ig:WebDataGrid ID="WDGridExpediciones" Visible="true" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="100%" style="overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden" AutoGenerateColumns="False" EnableAjax="False" OnInitializeRow="WDGridExpediciones_InitializeRow" OnLoad="WDGridExpediciones_Load">

<ClientEvents MouseDown="GridMouseDown" Initialize="dtInit"/>

<Behaviors>  

<ig:Activation Enabled="true" />

<ig:Selection RowSelectType="Multiple" CellClickAction="Row" Enabled="true" />

<ig:Sorting SortingMode="Multi" Enabled="true"/>

<ig:Filtering Alignment="Top" Visibility="Visible" Enabled="true" FilterType="ExcelStyleFilter">

<ColumnSettings>

<ig:ColumnFilteringSetting ColumnKey="Key_coclie" Enabled="false" />

<ig:ColumnFilteringSetting ColumnKey="Key_operacion" Enabled="false" /> 

</ColumnSettings>

</ig:Filtering>

</Behaviors>

<EmptyRowsTemplate>

<div style="text-align: center;">

<span>"No hay datos a mostrar"</span>

<br />

</div>

</EmptyRowsTemplate>