Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to hit the scrollViewDidScroll method in Carousel?
posted

I have downloaded the latest version of Nuclios and checked the IGGridview examples inside the "NUCLiOS 2015 Volume 2" folder. Then I tried to handle the following scrollView delegate on GridCellLocation1.m but I couldn't trigger it.

-(void)scrollViewDidScroll:(UIScrollView*)scrollView

Any code sample that triggers the scrollView delegates? If you could update the GridCellLocation1.m and share it here I will be pleased. I need to create a carousel cells so that I need to work on GridCellLocation1.m

Thank you 

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Tuna HUS,

To trigger scrollViewDidScroll: adopt the IGGridViewDelegate on your view controller and then set the IGGridView delegate property to self.

It's also important to note that you may be able to do what you're trying to do by overriding cellLocationInViewportChanged: in the IGGridViewCell class like the sample you mentioned does, as when the cell location changes the event is triggered.

Children
No Data