Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
After NUCLiOS installation installer not creating the IGChart.framework folder in documents
posted
Please find the installation process for NucliOS package file:
1.Download the package file from http://ko.infragistics.com/products/ios.
2.There are two ways to install the package file into Mac.
   (i)Using installer.
        (a)Right click on downloaded package file and proceed with the installer instructions:
        (b)Instruction page is displayed.Click on "Continue" button.
        (c)Read Me file is displayed.Click on "Continue" button.
        (d)License is displayed.Click on "Continue" button.
        (e)Click "Agree" to continue the installation process.
        (f)It will ask for the Product key.Enter the Product Key and Proceed to next step.
        (g)The "Destination Select" is skipped from the installation process and it is directly moving to the "Installation 
            Type".
        (h)Successful installation message is displayed on clicking "done" button.
Problem:In order to use the files , we need an path folder where it has been installed.We are unable to find the folder path .
   (ii)Using Terminal.
     (a)Open the "Terminal" in Mac.

(b)Type sudo/usr/sbin/installer -pkg ~/Users/qlxmac1/Downloads/Infragistics_NucliOS_2012.pkg -target/

(c)It will ask for the password.Enter the Systems Password.

(d)Displays "Updating the base folder /" message is displayed.

(e)After that step ,"Successfully Updated" message is displayed.

Problem:Couldn't able to find base folder. i.e IGChart.framework folder in documents

Please help us.

-Bhaskar

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Bhaskar,

We are still following this forum thread.

Please feel free to let us know if you still need assistance with this matter.

Children
No Data