Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bug in Sample Code: UltraWinTree Drag/Drop
posted

I am using the sample code from the UltraTree Drag and Drop that uses the DropHighLight DrawFilter as a basis for a project.

. . . . \Samples\Win\WinTree\VB\UltraTree Drag and Drop VB\

I began seeing some odd behavior with the drop position indicator line from the draw filter in my project and assumed that I had "broken" something along the way.

I went back to the native sample code and it exhibits the same behavior.

I am running VS 2008 version 9.0.21022.8 RTM and Infragistics NetAdvantage 8.0 for CLR 2.0

Here's the odd behavior.

Open the sample application and start to drag the first "country" item down the list (slowly) and notice the position of the drop indicator bar relative to the tip of the mouse pointer. If I'm not crazy or not seeing things - then you should see the bar begin to get farther and farther away from the mouse pointer.

It helps if you resize the window so that all items are visible but not required to repeat the behavior because the faster "scroll jump" doesn't affect the "gap".

If anyone has already tackled why this is happening - I would LOVE to know a fix / workaround.

Thanks !!

Stephen