Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Index is out of the bound of the array, exception is thrown whenever click on first column
posted

Hello,

Scenario is as follow:

After adding new row, start filling the columns, after filling some column, just click on the first column, index out of the bound of array exception is thrown. I have debug my code but unable to find the location of the exception. One thing more, on the first column of the grid i have bind my own drop down control. Please help me that either this exception occurs cause of my control (same control has also been used in the same manar in the other grids, but there its working fine) or cause of Infragistics. Exception stack trace is as follow:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Infragistics.Shared.SparseArray.ValidateIndex(Int32 index)
   at Infragistics.Shared.SparseArray.GetItem(Int32 index, ICreateItemCallback createItemCallback)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ScrollCountManagerSparseArray.GetItem(Int32 index, Boolean create)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowsCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridRow.get_Index()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraDropDownBase.Infragistics.Win.IValueList.get_SelectedItemIndex()
   at Infragistics.Win.EditorWithCombo.GetElementText(EmbeddableUIElementBase element, Boolean ignorePasswordChar)
   at Infragistics.Win.EditorWithTextUIElement.PositionChildElements()
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowColRegionIntersectionUIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.DataAreaUIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridUIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.DrawHelper(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode, Boolean clipText, Boolean forceDrawAsFocused, Boolean preventAlphaBlendGraphics)
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.Draw(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode, Boolean forceDrawAsFocused, Boolean preventAlphaBlendGraphics)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.Draw(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode, Size elementSize, Boolean preventAlphaBlendGraphics)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.Draw(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode, Size elementSize)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.Draw(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridUIElement.Draw(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pe)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pe)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Regards:

M Imtiaz Sharif