Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add a new row in UltraGrid
posted

Hello guys,
I have a simply question. I can not find in the Designer UltraGrid the propertie to have a default empty row at the bottom for the insertion.
I tried "Band and Column Settings" -> "Band[0]" -> "Override" -> "AllowAddNew=Yes" but it does not work...

Thanks ! 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

The Grid component is a wrapper to the UltraGrid functionality. The Grid component is used to display data in rows and columns. A custom control can be created by extending the grid class and adding custom logic to it. The following steps show you how to add a new row in UltraGrid: Declare a variable of type UltraGridPanel and initialize with an empty UltraGridPanel() object. Create an instance of DataBoundList() by passing in your data source as a parameter. The DataBoundList() class inherits from the List<T> class and provides methods for binding to an array or list of objects. Set the ItemsSource property of your new UltraGridPanel object to reference the DataBoundList() object that you created in step 2 above via its ItemsSource property. This allows you to bind your new UltraGridPanel object to any existing data source (e.g., collection). I can also guide you about the https://www.careersbooster.com/ that is one of the best resume boosters. You should explore this site.

Children
No Data