Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
This is performance issue using infragistics controls - Need help regarding this.
posted

Hi,

I am using the control Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree to display xml nodes in to the GUI.
and using object of the class Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode to add child nodes and siblings their parent nodes to display into GUI.

I am using object of the class System.xml.XmlDocument to load XML file.

If data(properties) of particular node will be storing into structure array for later point of use.
For example : Element properties: Name, Type, MatchCreterion, DataStruct, Mandatory, Return are storing into structure object array. and will use later
Eg:
 <ElementList>
            <Element>
              <Name>MSC</Name>
              <Type>String</Type>
              <MatchCreterion>Prefix</MatchCreterion>
              <DataStruct />
              <Mandatory>True</Mandatory>
              <Return>Yes</Return>
            </Element>
            <Element>
              <Name>SME</Name>
              <Type>String</Type>
              <MatchCreterion>Prefix</MatchCreterion>
              <DataStruct />
              <Mandatory>True</Mandatory>
              <Return>Yes</Return>
            </Element>
          </ElementList>
Using for loop to add child nodes to their parent node. (Creating TreeNode objects and adding into their parent nodes).

Issue is Here:

If I am trying to load 10 MB xml file, it is taking 20 minutes time to load that file and CPU usage 100% for loading that file. After that system is becoming very slow.

Please provide the solution.

Its very important for my application.

Thank you for your time. 

Regards
Prathap Reddy U

Parents Reply Children
No Data