Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
[Urgent] Adjust the control sizes as per the window
posted

I have window which consists of Ultragrid and few of the other controls like dropdown, textbox etc.

My Requirement is:

Adjust the Grid & other controls size as per the Dialog resize

1. Allow wrapping in the  grid in the so that multiple lines will show to allow warnings to appear.
2. When the user resizes the Dialog, the grid and the bottom part(Warning and message) should be adjusted equally and not just the grid should be re-sized.

Adjust the Task Summary 
Max of 3 lines are displayed for Task summary.(Task Summary column also gets wider to accommodate maximum content)
i.e. If the Task summary column has more data then the column is adjusted automatically to accommodate the extra text,which means that Warning and Drug Scanned column needs to be adjusted to become narrow when the content is less.

Parents
    Offline posted

I am able to resolved all above issues except one i.e. #2

2. When the user resizes the Dialog, the grid and the bottom part(Warning and message) should be adjusted equally and not just the grid should be re-sized.

I tried to set the anchor properties of these controls but they are getting overlapped..(by setting Anchor property of all the controls, Left side controls are stretched to Right and it is getting overlapped with Right side controls.

I appreciate, if you can help me on this

Offline posted in reply to pramod3681

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_PV3uu3iA 

Well, this issue is not related to infragistics and found solution in above video.

Reply Children
No Data