Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGrid Row Height Windows 10
posted

I am having an issue with an application when the user will dock/undock their laptop while the application is running. The row height will readjust to a height that cuts off the bottom part of each row.

I have tried calling PerformAutoResizing after the form's size has changed, setting the AutoScale to none, Setting each UltraGridRows  RowSizing to RowSiziing.AutoFree.

This only occurs on Windows 10 and it doesn't always occur when the user docks/undocks their laptop. Any ideas on what could be causing the issue with the Grid's row sizing.

Offline posted

Hi Jason,

I tested the attached sample on my machine and did not see any unusual behavior. My test environment used three 1920x1080 screens. The laptop screen had its scaling set to 125% and the other two were set to 100%. The laptop screen uses an integrated card while the other two screens use a dedicated GPU. My test steps were simple:

1) Run the application
    2) Undock the laptop and observe the application's behavior
    3) Dock the laptop and observe the application's behavior
    4) Repeat steps 2 & 3 a few times, since the issue does not occur 100% of the time.

Please download my sample and test it on your environment to see whether you experience the row height issue.

RowHeightDockTest.zip

Offline posted

Hi Jason,

We use docking stations here, so I will put together a small sample and try this out. I will let you know whether I am able to reproduce this issue on our end.

Please let me know if you have any questions.