Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scroll on cell click
posted

Hi.  I have a grid in which I need the height fairly small and therefore, only 3 rows fully show at any given time.  When I click the 3rd row (even though fully visible), it scrolls to put that row at the center.  I would prefer it to leave the row where it is instead of scrolling.  Is there a way around that auto scroll in this scenario?  As far as editing, in clicking a textbox cell, it does as it should with edit/select text and although the row moves, the user can edit as normal without having to re-click the cell.  However, with a checkbox column, it doesn't operate as expected.  When I click that lower row's checkbox, it scrolls and instead of the checkbox being unchecked/checked as I requested, it only activated the checkbox - ie put the box around it.  I would expect that clicking the checkbox would perform edit to checkbox.  Is this happening because of the scroll?  Once the row has moved, I can then click the checkbox again and it does as expected, but the user shouldn't have to click again.  Do I need to change a setting here?

Thanks,

Dusty