Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Launching UltraWinGrid Designer at runtime
posted

Hi,

I would like to know which method/object I can call/instantiate to launch the grid designer at runtime. Also, I need to be able to launch the UltraCombo designer!

Thanks!

James

Parents
    posted

Hi again,

Perhaps I should expand the problem a little to assist with someone answering the question...

I have created a user control that has a couple of controls within, one of them a grid. When I drop the user control onto a form I would like to be able to activate the designer for the grid so it can be setup (as I would like to do with a combo, if I was using one within the control).

I thought that a method around this would be runtime activation, but actually even design-time activation of the designer would be nice, if I could do it to the user control. Would it work if I exposed the inner grid, and added some smart tag which would allow a similar activation to "Ultragrid Designer" on the pop-up menu?

Thanks in advance!

James

Reply Children