Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
In 2017.2 Workbook.Recalculate(true) does not recalculate all formulas
posted

We recently upgraded from 2015.1 to 2017.2. After the upgrade, we're finding that calling Recalculate(true) before saving workbook no longer recalculates all formulas. It looks like this affects formulas that reference cells that also have formulas that reference a different sheet in the workbook. I can't attach the data as it is proprietary.

Is this something that you guys are aware of? It broke some existing functionality that is in heavy use. To be clear, the .xlsx file opens fine in Excel and the formulas recalculate. But a non-Excel application that we use no longer sees the updated formula data in 2017.2

I tried setting IterativeCalculationsEnabled=true on the Workbook, but still no luck. Please advise.

Thanks,

Offline posted

Hello Kobie, 

Thank you for contacting Infragistics. We have not seen this behavior. Do you have the Workbook's CalculationMode set to Manual with RecalculationBeforeSave set to True? 

I attached a sample below. Please modify it according to your specifications and provide all relevant code in your application to reproduces the behavior. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

SpreadsheetUpdate.zip