Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add user control or other control in ultragrid
posted

hi, all

I am new in the use of infragistics with datagridview. NET could be adding new controls, making DataGridViewColumn legacy of the class, but I am looking for more to do the same in the ultragrid of infragistics do not consig someone can give me a manito by Please ...

thanks
Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

The Columns in the UltraWinGrid have an Editor and  EditorControl property. These properties can be assigned either an EmbeddableEditorBase or an IProvidesEmbeddableEditor control respectively. So the grid column can use any embeddable editor control as it's editor.

In addition to that, it's possible to assign a ValueList to a column to provide a dropdown list. 

Some of the editors, like UltraTextEditor, for example, allow you to add buttons or dropdown buttons. So you could drop down a control of your choice within a grid cell.

But there is no way to place just any control in a cell automatically.  

Reply Children