Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGrid use Radiobox set inside Cell
posted

hi All

is there's way to have Radio Box set inside the win Ultragrid cell so the user can select ... i know there's other options like dropDown , Value list .. but i'am Looking For Radio Box Way of Entry

Hope i can find Solution for that

and Thank u very much

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi, you can try following.

Create an instance of UltraOptionSet control. Add your options to be displayed as radio box to it with value and display text. Make sure that value of the options must not be true or false, because it does not work correctly when you attach the UltraOptionSet to a cell. Try to keep the value and display text of options as string.

Assign the instance of UltraOptionSet to EditorControl property of cell. keep the data type of the column as string if possible so that when user will choose an option the string value of that option will reflect as value of the cell. Then for further reference of the selected option or to find out which option is selected you can check for the cell value. 

If cell already contains value of one of the options then appropriate option will get selected. So that chaging cell value programatically will change selected option on UI.

If this is not sufficient to solve your problem contact on

kulkarni.pravin83@gmail.com

Children
No Data