Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Designer Error!
posted

When i try to add any winforms object to my .net core 5.0 proect, i got the error on form designer. I am using VS 2019 Enterprise 16.10.1

how can i handle this error.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Abdurrahman,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are seeing, and the error you are seeing is known when upgrading your Visual Studio 2019 version to version 16.10.1. Unfortunately, this upgrade became available just as we released our .NET 5 designer support, and it broke a few things with the release version of Infragistics for Windows Forms 2021.1.

At the time of writing this, the fixes for this are not in the most recent service release, but they are in a bi-weekly build that we provide for reasons such as these. Here is a link to the build with the fixes for these NuGet packages: http://builds.infragistics.com/products/WinForms/2021.1/Infragistics_WinForms_20211.32_NuGet_SR.zip.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data